A PRODUCT OF NATURE
Murano Acoustics’s range of wood acoustic panels creates a naturally aesthetic and sustainable solution to noise control. The unique features of Murano Acoustics panels give a warm organic appearance to make any space both beautiful and quiet.
Mouse over larger images below to view the specifications for each product.
PRODUCT LINE Features:
- Acoustical wall and ceiling panels
- Core material consisting of ECOBoard or medium density fiberboard (MDF).
- Superior sound absorption (test data available)
- Natural wood veneer selection consisting of six species - white oak, maple, cherry, sapele, bamboo natural and bamboo caramelized. Custom wood veneers may be available at an additional cost.
- SoundTex acoustic felt on back of panels
- Non-perforated and reflective pattern panels also available
- Standard thickness 3/4 inch
- Clear finish coat applied to the face of the wood veneer. Custom stain finishes available at an additional cost.